Newly upgraded finishes, Granite, cabinets and much more. This home defines luxury, privacy and specialty spaces with outdoor garden retreats for your enjoyment. Its location and seclusion combine to provide you with a country retreat only minutes from the Washington DC/Northern Virginia technology corridor. Spanning nearly 8000 sq ft on a 1.8-acre lot your in a class act neighborhood!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
7,998 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Browns Mill Forest
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Full
- Low-Emittance , Bay Window(s), Screened
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Curved Stair, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private, Underground Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Corner, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS