Welcome to McLean Manor. A one of a kind Estate sitting on 3.69 acres in the most exclusive area of McLean. This 20,000 sqft home has unparalleled luxury, with a grand entrance, high ceilings, marble and woodwork throughout. No detail spared. The home can be combined with 910 Chinquapin Rd to create an unrivaled 6+ acre compound with a guest house. Just a stone's throw from the Nation's capital.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
7 Full/4 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Electric Water Heater
Other Construction, Stone, Stucco
20,000 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Casement, Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 4. Mantle.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Other
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Metal, Composition
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fountain, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS